Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Introducing Chaos

       Let me tell you a little about myself. I've been writing for years but haven't have the courage to step out into the scary world wide web.... until now :) I published my very first article last month and the results were mind blowing! Within hours the number of readers was in the thousands!

      Ultimately that's what gave me the courage to start this. I don't care about the money, I don't care about becoming popular, I care about creating a platform to make people laugh and relate. Another reason I was hesitant to get started is because I keep hearing that I need a niche. Well I don't have one and I don't want to be put in a box! I write about anything and everything. Sometimes it serious, sometimes it's funny. Writing has always been therapeutic for me so it would be impossible for me to commit to one topic. I'm a mother but this isn't a parenting blog, I'm a wife but this isn't a marriage blog...you get the picture. Of course I'll write about topics that are relevant in my life, but not always. Sometimes I write about random things like current events, or powerful music, or what it's life caring for someone with a debilitating disease... or whatever pops in my head that day. One thing you can count on is that most of my light hearted work includes a heavy amount of sarcasm. I just want this to be a place where you can find humor through the chaos (ok that's going to get old QUICK!)

3 comments:

  1. Wait, so this isn't your first blog post? Which one got 1000s of views? And how if you just got started? Glad you decided to branch out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first blog post but I submitted an article to Vocal about 6 weeks ago as well as posting it on Facebook, and it just took off! It was shared hundreds of times and read thousands of times! I have the article here on my blog, it's the one titled Ironworkers are Superheroes

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Tying my Writer's Noose

               Hanging up the old hat         I recently started a Blog about how I navigated a messy custody case without a lawyer. How i...